Pharmacy Welcome Packet
How to contact the pharmacy:
- Please call us at 1-833-644-1523 Monday through Friday, during the hours of 8 AM to 5 PM, for questions regarding your medications. You may also send us a message through the CareSpace portal.
- A Pharmacist will be available during normal business hours to answer questions you may have regarding your prescription, including questions about order status or claims-related inquiries. We will respond to your questions by the end of the day. After regular clinic hours, our on-call physician is available for urgent needs.
- Please contact us or your treatment team with any side effects that you may be experiencing.
- We will contact you directly with medication recalls that pertain to medications you have taken.
How to obtain a refill medication:
How to transfer your prescription to a different pharmacy:
- Please have the pharmacy that you wish to transfer your prescription to call us at 1-833-644-1523.
How to destroy hazardous medications properly:
- You may bring your unused hazardous medications to our office and they will be destroyed, or you may contact the town that you reside in for information on medication “take-back” dates.
Receiving your medications in a timely manner:
- We are currently only able to provide prescription services to patients seen at NECS clinics.
- Our goal is to have your medications ready for pick-up one week prior to your next cycle, or depending on your treatment plan. Please call us directly at 1-833-644-1523 if you have not heard from the pharmacy or your treatment team regarding your medications.
- We are currently enrolled with almost all insurance prescription plans and will help to find you an in-network pharmacy, if needed.
- If we do not stock the medication you need, we will help you obtain that medication.
- If you need help paying for your medications, please contact our Financial Advocate team at 1-833-644-1523.
Patient rights and responsibilities:
- A copy of our Patient Rights and Responsibilities document can be found here or at any of our pharmacies. This document is also included in our Patient Resource Guide that you received from your provider.
How to report a complaint:
- To report a complaint, you may contact any of the individuals below:
- If our NECS clinics are not open due to inclement weather, this will be reflected on our Facebook page and on local TV closures. If our clinics are closed for a substantial period of time, we will provide backup pharmacy services to provide your medications without interruption.